4988Re: Apothecary's equipment.

  • Jeremy J. Slick
    Dec 23 3:23 PM
      Speaking on apothecaries:

      1) I'm currently researching period ceramics to reproduce some of the
      majolica apothecary jars that have been throughout Italy. [[Part of my
      persona....YEAH!]]

      2) On the flip side, I'm having difficulty tracking down informaton on
      apothecaries in Italy. I'm trying to find information specifically as
      to what they did day-to-day and what types of herbals they worked with
      most often, etc. Anyone with any possible leads to guide a lost
      apothecary-wannabe?

      Signore Giudo di Niccolo Brunelleschi
      Shire of Deodar, Kingdom of Calontir
      http://www.geocities.com/purplellamaboi/giudo.html