4677Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Re: Squirrel troubles...

  • Carowyn Silveroak
    Jun 27, 2005
      Greetings!

      >Oh Trimaris or Southern Florida. We have wild
      Iquana's and >Chamelions and a couple of other creepy things that I have seen in the >back yard. I am pretty sure its on of them in the garden. May move the >sage back there though since its  in a container see if it helps. The >rosemary is already there.

      *blink*  OK, I remember chameleons, I remember them raining out of the trees while we were at a DK at Sanibel Island.  It is very disconcerting to worry that a leetle leezard's going to plop into your cheeseburger, or ice cream.....  That was the day I tried to save every starfish on the planet, it seemed.....

      *shakes self back to the present*

      I don't remember wild iguanas!  *That* is a new herbal problem!  And I have absolutely no idea how to help you....maybe chicken wire??

      -Carowyn, who only has the feral cats raiding the "stash" (wild catnip) and a roaming skunk.....
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic