4668Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Squirrel troubles...

  • TERESA597@AOL.COM
    Jun 14 7:42 PM
      Okay, I have put off telling you all about this for too long, now. I cannot contain the secret any longer!

      Most wild animals will shy away from the "scent of a predator".

      I know that this may seem immodest for some, but have you tried "marking your territory"?    By this I mean, saving your own urine and simply pouring it around the area.  I cannot detect the scent, but evidently the beasties can, even after a rainstorm. I know it works for me and I have armadillos, voles, squirrels, rabbits, wild dogs and deer.  I "refresh" the scent about once a month.

      Good Gardening to you!

      ~ Kerstyn Gartener, MKA Teresa Olson

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic