      Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 10:04 AM
      Subject: [SCA-Herbalist] Squirrel troubles...

      Hi all. You were all so efficient in your suggestions about snails, I
      thought I'd pose my problem to the group.

      I live in an apartment, so I must make do with a container garden.
      Luckily, though, I have a patio where my container garden may live. My
      problem? Gray squirrels with absolutely no fear. I live in a highly
      suburban area (Columbia, MD), and the squirrels are savaging my dill
      and chives, digging them up. Strangely, they have left my basil, sage,
      lavender, tarragon, and rosemary alone.

      Any suggestions? I don't really have the capacity for hanging the pots
      (though I may try that anyway).
      --
      Lyn Tonnessen
      Grad student, Fan, and part-time geek

      "Sir, I think you have a problem with your brain being missing." -Zoe
      (Gina Torres), 'Firefly: The Train Job'