4123Re: [SCA-Herbalist] FW: Catnip

  • Brenda Billings
    Jul 6, 2004
      it won't hurt you, but unless you have mutant catnip it won't have the
      strong mint flavor that peppermint or spearmint can give. Catnip tea is
      good (like most mint varietals) for upset stomach both in us and kitties.

      I'm sure when the rest of the guru's get home from working for a living
      thre will be more and more detailed answers.

      Mieka

      At 08:28 AM 7/6/2004 -0600, you wrote:
      >Anybody have an answer to this one?
      >
      >Thanks