3549Re: [SCA-Herbalist] period handwashing table

  • Eleyn Scrivener
    Jan 6, 2004
      ><tt>
      >I'm glad to hear it went so well! I'm trying to get this adopted at more<BR>
      >feasts in my local area, too.<BR>

      Thanks! It was a lot of fun. Don't know if we'll be able to do it at our next big event (march). Actually I don't know if I'll be able to organize it. Something about having to care for a newborn. ; - ) Plus, dunno if they had such things in Beowulf's time. (that is the theme for the event)

      37 weeks preggo and ready for someone else to "carry the baby,"
      Eleyn
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic