32EK herb guild activities

  • jenne@tulgey.browser.net
    Feb 3, 2000
      Well, so far we have one herb guild activity that is pretty definite:
      at Johannesnacht in Eisental (Lehigh Valley PA) on June 15, we're going to
      be holding an Herbalist's tea: bring your favorite tea and cup, and we'll
      provide the hot water and chairs and a shade. Come and discuss herbs!

      Also, there is talk of there possibly being an herb-related event in
      Pennsylvania sometime next fall.

      Anyone else have any herb-related activities or meetings?

      Would we like to have a meeting at Pennsic?

      -- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, from the Shire of Eisental (though not speaking FOR Eisental)