2883RE: Pennsic classes

  • Terri Spencer
    May 8 5:52 PM

      on 5/6/03 8:27 AM, Tchipakkan at tchipakkan@... wrote:

      >> I'm debating. Last year Herbal First Aid and Sacred Anglo-Saxon
      >> Herbs were very popular. <snip>

      I want to take this class! I'm teaching Anglo-Saxon Leechcraft but I
      think I've used completely different sources. It is my newest class
      and still in development, so it should be interesting to compare our
      treatments of the subject.

      I'm also teaching An Elizabethan Medicine Chest and Good Humors: A
      Taste of the Medieval Diet.

      Tara

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic