2870Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Pennsic classes

  • HopeAllyson Dwiggins
    May 7, 2003
      I used Popular Religion in Late Saxon England by Karen Louise Jolly,
      Anglo-Saxon Leechcraft, A Guide to Old English by Bruce Mitchell and Fred
      Robinson, Leechcraft: Early English Charms, Plantlore and Healing by Stephen
      Pollington and The Old English Herbals by Eleanour Rhode. I already have
      the class laid out and the handout. I would like to add to what I did last
      year. Perhaps we could join forces to teach the class together?
      Annys

      on 5/6/03 8:27 AM, Tchipakkan at tchipakkan@... wrote:

      >> I'm debating. Last year Herbal First Aid and Sacred Anglo-Saxon Herbs were
      >> very popular. I'm limited in teaching time this year because of my baby.
      >> If I do Herbal First Aid again it will be two classes-one for the talk and
      >> one for the hands on.
      >> Any comments or suggestions?
      >> Annys
      > What were your sources on Sacred Anglo-Saxon Herbs, I have several on that
      > and maybe I could do that one instead of you- it would still get the info
      > out there, and you'd have more time with your baby.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic