2864Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Pennsic classes

  • jenne@fiedlerfamily.net
    May 5, 2003
      > I'm debating. Last year Herbal First Aid and Sacred Anglo-Saxon Herbs were
      > very popular. I'm limited in teaching time this year because of my baby.
      > If I do Herbal First Aid again it will be two classes-one for the talk and
      > one for the hands on.

      Ok, I'm plumping for the Sacred Anglo-Saxon Herbs but that's because I'm a
      born academic. The Herbal First Aid was great too.

      -- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa jenne@...
      "I'm tired. I'm tired of feeling rejected by the American people. I'm
      tired of waking up in the middle of the night worrying about the war."
      -- L.B. Johnson
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic