      Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 08:59:09 -0400
      From: "MUNSON,JENNIFER N." <MUNSONJN@...>
      To: "'jenne@...'" <jenne@...>
      Subject: SCA Natural Dyes List

      Jadwiga:

      Argente mentioned yesterday that she was not aware there was an SCA Natural
      Dyes email list and that she and possibly others on the SCA Herbalist list
      might be interested. Could you please forward this to the Herbalist?

      One can sign up and check the archives from:

      http://www.egroups.com/group/SCA_NaturalDyes

      Or without WWW access one can send a message to:

      SCA_NaturalDyes-s*bscribe@egroups.com
      Please note that the "*" represents a "u"; I did not want to type that word
      for fear it could cause the message to bounce.

      Thanks!
      AnneLiese