2511Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Herbal class help wanted

  • newbrg@aol.com
    Dec 17, 2002
      In a message dated 12/16/02 11:42:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      rhianwen@... writes:

      > Any other ideas? classes you may want to take? or an expansion on
      > these? I especially don't know anything about soap making but the
      > opportunity is just to good to let it slip.
      Since I'm willing to bet (and I'm not a gambler!) that this site isn't
      medieval, it opens up possibilities. My favorite is to make lavender wands --
      the main drawback being getting enough lavender spikes for the project. I've
      got directions in my files somewhere, let me know if you want them.

      Jo Anne (since Johanna just spreads her lavender between the linens ...)
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic