2429Re: [SCA-Herbalist] attention, everyone who said this was a good idea

  • newbrg@aol.com
    Nov 5, 2002
      Speaking of the "real" Forward Into The Past publication in a message dated
      11/4/02 2:53:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, rhianwen@... writes:

      > Each
      > page, except the center spread and the inside front and back of the
      > cover, has a 1" wide by the full length illustration that includes a
      > bit of medieval swirlly stuff and circles with the heraldry of the
      > kingdoms, peerages, and offices.

      Yes. Well, I had more in mind spot art with maybe the occasional top or
      bottom border. Or whatever else moves you ...

      Johanna
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic