2215Re: [SCA-Herbalist] where?

  • charlotte bowers
    Sep 29, 2002

      Hello, I'm Charlotte- living in the "shallow end of the gene pool", better known as  Martinsburg, West Virginia(not from here, just ended up here- and God help me)

       Kellen Harkins wrote:

      I know most of you are from the East... So was I at one point!  But just so
      we can get some perspective as well as possible contacts in our Kingdoms
      that we don't know about...

      Where are we all from?

      ::Kellen raises her hand::
      I'm in the Shire of Sangre del Sol, in Trimaris.

      Silvercat

      Do you Yahoo!?