2163Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Lanolin, I'm onto something!!!!

  • sue walker
    Sep 26, 2002

      We have a gentle in our Shire who is a native French speaker, and he's offered to help with translation. What is the article again? Perhaps I can find it here.

      Ealdgyth

       Alywn wrote:

      Not yet, I'm waiting patiently.  There is no interlibrary loan where I live so I had to ask a gentle in another town to get it for me.  I'm still waiting.  I'll let people know when it arrives!!
      Avacyn

      Do you Yahoo!?