2122Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Lanolin, I'm onto something!!!!

  • Carrie Ulshafer
    Aug 29 8:18 PM
      I would definately be interested in seeing this
      article, can it be found online somewhere? Might also
      be able to decipher, as I have done a few other pieces
      of this nature too.

      Ldy Galla

      --- "Steven H. Mesnick" <steffan@...> wrote:
      > Alywn wrote:
      > >
      > > Is there anyone out there who can a) get a copy of
      > the following article
      > > and b) read French well enough to decipher it?
      > > "Physico-chemical analysis of an ointment dating
      > from the 13th-14th century
      > > by Jung L, Metais MC, Bachoffner P.
      > > Ann Pharm Fr. 1972
      > Mar;30(3):205-10. French. No
      > > abstract available."
      >
      > I'd get in touch with my local pharmacy-school
      > library; they'd likely be
      > able
      > to help, although I wouldn't be surprised if a fee
      > were involved,
      > especially
      > for a non-alumnus/student.
      >
      > Then I'd just pipe the thing through Babelfish and
      > I'd surely get
      > something close enough to decipher.
      >
      > Steffan ap Kennydd
      > Steve Mesnick, RPh
      >
      > --
      > "Crausi sumus!"
      >
      > "Quid dicis, te clausus esse? Apertio magna est!"
      >
      > "Crausi sumus! Nos ravatorium siccum nunc! Nunc i,
      > tu!"

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic