      Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 3:46 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Re: EK HAG annual tithe

      > << EK HAG annual tithe >>
      > Excuse my newbie ignorance, but what is the "annual tithe?"  I must have been
      > sleeping when this was being discussed.  What is to be included, and can I
      > participate next time around?  Also, are the creators willing to part with
      > recipes?  The list is yummy!

      Hi! The East Kingdom Herbalists & Apothecaries Guild charter includes a
      requirement that the guild annually present a tithe of their work to the
      Queen. We did it last year at 12th night because that was when the charter
      was 'signed' and this year because that's when we did it last year.
      (Johanna, remind me to find and post the charter to the guild website)

      Periodically I post to the list and in the newsletter (Tisane) in the
      months leading up to 12th night trolling for donations. You're more than
      welcome to contribute. Basically, it's herb related arts & crafts, the
      more period the better. I'll try to come up with recipes for the stuff I
      was involved with ASAP).

      --
      Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise            jenne@...
      "You're down as expendable.  You don't get a weapon." Diana Wynne Jones