1452Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Re: EK HAG annual tithe

  • newbrg@aol.com
    Feb 1, 2002
      Actually, I thought it WAS on the website. You know who to ask if you can't
      find the file ...

      And, Gennevote, the recipe for the Bruise Balm that has my name on it came
      from this list -- you might have fun browsing the archives.

      In a message dated 1/31/02 5:49:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      jenne@... writes:

      > Hi! The East Kingdom Herbalists & Apothecaries Guild charter includes a
      > requirement that the guild annually present a tithe of their work to the
      > Queen. We did it last year at 12th night because that was when the charter
      > was 'signed' and this year because that's when we did it last year.
      > (Johanna, remind me to find and post the charter to the guild website)
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic