1320EK herbalists & apothecaries-- please report!

  • Jenne Heise
    Nov 1 10:06 AM
      Master Adamantius, East Kingdom Arts & Sciences Minister, reminded me a
      while ago that as the EK Herbalists & Apothecaries' Guild is now an
      official guild, it would be nice if I actually dropped him a note from
      time to time to let him know what we've been up to.

      So, I'm going to do that, real soon now. If there's something you have
      been working on that you wouldn't mind having brought to the attention of
      the Kingdom MOAS, please say something about it, either by posting here or
      by emailing me privately.

      "Let's by all means grieve together. But let's not be stupid together. A
      few shreds of historical awareness might help us understand what has just
      happened, and what may continue to happen." - Susan Sontag, The New Yorker