      From: Jenne Heise <jenne@...>
      To: SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Herbalist] EK Guild members list
      Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 17:51:17 -0400 (EDT)

      A while back, Annys (thank you, Annys) volunteered to keep a list of the
      members of the
      guild. In order to collect the information for Annys at the meeting at
      Southern Region
      Spring War Camp, I'll need to know what to collect. I'm thinking that such a
      list should

      - SCA Name
      - Interests
      - Local Group
      - Contact email if any *
      - Phone number **
      - Mailing address **
      - website if any

      If we had a web version, we wouldn't put on the items with ** and only put
      on the items
      with * with people's permission.

      We could also have a category for 'willing to teach:" ?

      What do you all think?