105Re: Was it something I said?

  • amos brooks
    Mar 1, 2000
      They have spoken of some type of stilling. I truly have no clue. I believe it
      is something with the petals. I know I was told not to touch that blasted
      weed dandelion this year either. If you come across some source to
      confirm or deny Daf use, would you pass it along to me please?

      Aelfwyn@... wrote:

      > From: Aelfwyn@...
      >
      > In a message dated 2/29/00 6:52:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      > atbrooks@... writes:
      >
      > << daffodils. I expect more this year. I am going to donate a portion
      > to our new Dragonship Haven Brewers Guild, for the making of wine. >>
      > Gee, I didn't know Dafs could be used to make wine. Is it a period recipe?
      > I'll have to go dig through Digby! I know not to eat the bulbs.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic