Re: [SCA-Garb] Re: climate in Calontir?

  • Báine
    Message 1 of 22 , May 31, 2006
      Suzanne wrote:

      > <snip> I guess it IS colder in winter & more humid in summer than we were imagining, but I'm
      > still gonna' give
      > it a try.

      It depends on where you are relocating in Iowa. Keep in mind that the humidity is higher if you
      are near the big rivers (Missouri and Mississippi) than if you are closer to the middle of the
      state.

      Báine
      born in Dark River, Middle Kingdom (Moline, Illinois) and still has relatives on both sides of the
      Mississloppy.