RE: [SCA-Garb] period colors

  • Gavin Jones
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 26 3:38 AM
      Hi Kirsten,
      Thanks ever so much for the extensive information! I am a native of
      Holyhead, the ferry port to Dublin off Anglesey. And know that we have a
      great variety of lichens available on the mountain, gors flowers, and all
      manner of roots and plants.

      I wanted something that would help my group (The Knights of Longshanks) to
      better understand why some colours are unacceptable, and why others are
      correct, I want to get us away from the pre conceived idea of base drab
      colours for peasantry, and understand more that paler shades were available.

      Thanks again, and if I can return the favour in any way in the future please
      don't hesitate to ask!

      Diolch yn fawr iawn!
      Thanksagain Gav

      Customise your home page with RSS feeds at MSN Ireland! http://ie.msn.com/