FW: [Moo]Angelfire is canning its e-mail outlet

  • Jeanne
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2004
      heads up!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: moo-bounces@... [mailto:moo-bounces@...]On
      Behalf Of Sharon Henderson
      Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2004 9:16 PM
      To: moo@...
      Subject: [Moo] Change of E-Mail Address & Thanks

      Hi folks,

      Angelfire is canning its e-mail outlet after this weekend, so this address
      will be going away. Could whoever is in charge of the list please change me
      over to the following address please?

      jastaelf@...

      Also, I'd like to take a moment to thank you all for the kind notes of
      condolence after the passing of my beloved mother last week. I am hanging
      in there as best I can, but it has been difficult. Knowing you're all
      thinking of me and praying for us is a very large help, one I cannot ever
      hope to adequately express. Thanks so much!

      For those who asked, her name is Carole Mary Goodwin Hutchinson Spadafora
      (but the funeral director will accept flowers for Carol Spadafora, the
      almost-misinformation they have for her... ;-), and the memorial service is
      on Saturday, June 5, 2004 at 3 PM. The funeral home is the White-Fiess
      Funeral Home, 165 Brooklyn St., Morrisville VT 05661.

      And for those who asked for directions: I think you're wonderfully insane.
      ;-) Morrisville VT is ten minutes or so from Canada, a 12 hour drive from
      Stierbach even the way *I* drive. If you show up we will feed you, cry on
      you, hug you, tell you that you have taken leave of your senses--and never
      forget you. <g> But we will also understand if you are only there in
      spirit.

      Thanks and love to you all,
      Meli