16th century French men's garb

  • Morgana Abbey
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2004
      So a friend of mine has decided he likes 16th century French. Anyone
      know of good sites/books on the patterns?

      I really don't like doing the costume research for people--something
      about researching and making Japanese summer wear for a certain
      *expletive deleted* who promptly changed personas and
      who-knows-what-became-of-the-garb.

      So why am I making an exception here?

      Morgana

      Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    • unclrashid
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2004
        --- In SCA-Garb@yahoogroups.com, Morgana Abbey <morgana.abbey@j...>
        wrote:
        > So a friend of mine has decided he likes 16th century French.
        Anyone
        > know of good sites/books on the patterns?
        >
        > I really don't like doing the costume research for people--
        something
        > about researching and making Japanese summer wear for a certain
        > *expletive deleted* who promptly changed personas and
        > who-knows-what-became-of-the-garb.
        >
        > So why am I making an exception here?

        I could make an attempt at answering that question, but that would
        make me co-dependent, also! <grin>

        Rashid
      • Hilde
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2004