Re: question for Lady Fei of Caer Anterth

  • elara_drake
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2003
      I may have been mis-reading your name, then. I've a couple of
      frineds in the SCA who went to the Everett HS several years back,
      and got into the SCa there by virtue of a Lady Fe (pronounced Fee)
      who got the to do a whole renfaire one year. And he keeps mentioning
      her every so often. Just wondering if you were the sane one, since I
      didn't think that was a very common type name, or family of names. :)

      WhiteRaven

      Btw, you wouldn't have met me, I don't think, I started in Shire of
      Lyonsmarche (WA Stare U) for the first 5 years, or so, and finances
      haven't allowed me to hit any of the big inter-kingdom events quite
      yet. (hopefully, in another couple ofyears, when ALL the big bills,
      including credit card, will be paid off)

      > Not me. I've lived in Caer Anterth (Milwaukee WI) since forever.
      (I