ot ; wedding

  • hairstami
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2003
      i dont check offten so i may be late but have to share. i dont
      remember how much it came to but;my dress was ordered by someone
      else and not picked up $100:brides maids fabric on sale (the coloer
      was not perfect but close to what i wanted),had the patern from a
      dance dress,mom and i did the work$?:cousin did photography
      (spelling?)and did pics for gift$0:friend had tux rental shop gave
      husbands free(but we paid for losser brother-in-laws) everyone eles
      paid for thier own$?:mother was big member of church $0:got flowers
      at cost and did them myself(did that for son's wedding and all kids
      proms)$?:mother-in-law was part owner of a bar and grill got
      champaine at thier cost held receptoin there(any thing else they
      bought themselves)$?:did a pot-luck kind of thing my sister dose
      catering and she did alot including the cake as wedding gift $0:my
      two sons had suits so we bought one for my new son$50? band were
      friends and were playing at the bar any way we got married on the
      fourth of july we just added a wedding to the activates already
      going on 18 years ago (seems so much longer)