Re: [SCA-Garb] Re: Gammora (was Huh?)

  • Bella
    Message 1 of 38 , Feb 1, 2003
      --- Amanda Bowen <reason_prevails@...> wrote:
      > >affectionate joking around between online friends.
      >
      > We do that a great deal, don't we? :) Gotta love ya,
      > Bella.

      Yep. It's the main reason I love this list so much.
      And there's not *too* much of it either, which is
      great. :)

      > ps - I just found a great source for silk dupioni-
      > especially changeful silk
      > with red warp and gold weft.

      Sounds lovely! Is it gold colour or gold metallic?

      > I'm thinking of
      > attempting Queen Margaret's
      > golden gown. *grin* If you want the guy's email or
      > his eBay id let me know.

      Dupioni...hmm...I probably wouldn't have a use for it
      in garb, but maybe mundanely. Yes please - I'll have
      it just in case :)

      Bella

      - What's on at your local cinema?
    • Bella