Face covering Middle east

  • Kathleen Dehring
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002
      Dose any one have pictures or web sites or books to suggest where i can look
      up the type of face covering that is almost like a mask with coins and bead
      work on it? Im almost inclined to say I saw it on a picture of a Bedouin
      woman but have had zero luck in my searches to pin it down.

      Cait
    • Jeanne
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002
        Check out the belly dancing sites on my webpage:

        http://www.aeonline.biz/links.htm

        Also check out national geographic.

        Soffya