An idea for "increasing" Photo Space

  • Brenda Bell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2002
      While some of us may have garb Web pages, not all of us have the time, or
      wish to expend the effort, in creating these.

      One option available for posting photos easily, but not in the
      Yahoo!Groupspace, is to set up an account on a Web-photo-album service such
      as Ofoto, Snapfish, Shutterfly, etc. (This would work only for photos of
      your own garb, or your own photos taken at a museum, as these services have
      strict copyright policies.) At least on Ofoto (where I have an account I
      use for posting family photos), you can specify a number of people to whom
      you'd like to e-mail the link to any of your albums. In this manner, you
      can send the link to the list, we can click and view the photos, and we may
      be less likely to run into Yahoo space constraints. The link can then also
      be added to a special folder we can create in the Bookmarks section of the
      Yahoo!Groupspace.

      Brenda Bell
      webwarren@...