Re: STBEH?

  • SilverLoon2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2002
      In a message dated 1/4/2002 5:29:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      SCA-Garb@yahoogroups.com writes:

      << Can't get my STBEH in garb either. >>

      OK. Please help. What is your STBEH?
      From your post, it sounds as if I have one too...

      Linda / Gennevote.
    • Cathi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2002
        LOL sorry about that. That's my
        Soon
        Be
        Ex
        Husband. Kind of confusing huh?

        Catherine of Dubh Ard, Lionsdale, An Tir
        (Cathi in Chilliwack BC
        ICQ# 4227964)

        "Librarians are the secret masters of the universe. They control all the
        information. Don't piss them off!" - Spider Robinson