Re: LAM was: Re: [SCA-Garb] Re: Nursing Garb?? a bit OT

  • Cathi
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2001
      I'll go along with that! I have one who has had night terros since she was
      about 4 months old. After the third time I just about dropped her rocking
      her back to sleep I said to heck with it and took her back into bed with me.
      So much easier and she got back to sleep faster too.

      Catherine of Dubh Ard, Lionsdale, An Tir
      (Cathi in Chilliwack BC
      ICQ# 4227964)

      "Librarians are the secret masters of the universe. They control all the
      information. Don't piss them off!" - Spider Robinson