Pennsic (pouting!)

  • Cathi McLean
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      *grumbles and kicks the ground muttering "Stupid Pennsic, I'm a
      Westerner, what do I care about their silly War"* ;)

      Yeah! What do we care?! Silly easterners! And it's hot too! No rain! How can
      they do that? Camping without rain? I mean really! ;)

      - Mar/Cäsarea -
      West/Cynagua/Danegeld Tor
      (who would go to Pennsic in a heartbeat if she had the time off and a
      big van.)

      Psst (whispers - Can I come too? As soon as I make a ton of clothes to wear?
      I don't take up
      much room (hahaha) and I'll listen to just about anykind of music. Please?)

      Cathi in Chilliwack BC
      ICQ# 4227964

      "Librarians are the secret masters of the universe. They control all the
      information. Don't piss them off!" - Spider Robinson