Re: commercial [atterns

  • ivinian@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2001
      I think Rocking Horse concentrates on early period -- they go up to
      1400s, but I don't think much beyond. That said, I rather like the
      sideless dress I got from one of their patterns, so if Ang wants to
      go early period, they'd be a good choice. One can find them at
      Pillaged Village, among other sites.

      Aoda