closed skirt Tudor

  • Scarlet Hunter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
      Does anyone on the list have documentation of a closed
      skirt Tudor? I recall seeing one during one of my web
      searches, but I can't recall where I saw it. Or, maybe
      I was hallucinating :P

      Thanks,

      =====
      Katerin Douglas als' Alexander
      Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
      Kingdom of AEthelmearc
      Mundanely known as Karen

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • ivinian@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
        --- In SCA-Garb@y..., Scarlet Hunter <scarlet_hunter@y...> wrote:
        > Does anyone on the list have documentation of a closed
        > skirt Tudor? I recall seeing one during one of my web
        > searches, but I can't recall where I saw it. Or, maybe
        > I was hallucinating :P

        I've seen several examples of this.. check here somewhere:

        http://www.dnaco.net/~aleed/corsets/

        There's a gallery/primary source kinda section and I'm sure I saw it
        there, on middle-class women. I'm doing a closed-skirt Tudor sometime
        myself, for next Renn, and will likely be playing there a lot myself.

        Aoda