Re: Prince Charles, was "gates of hell"

  • moirabeaneoin@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 30, 2001
      ::retch:: ::shudder:: ::retch::- ugh- what she said.
      Moira
      (trying to clear my mind of the image)

      --- In SCA-Garb@y..., "Holly" <hollygrimmett@y...> wrote:
      > (shudder) Can we change the subject? I'm trying to eat breakfast
      here.
      > *G*
      >

      > :-)---Holly---<--<-@
      >
      > On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Kirsten Houseknecht wrote:
      > > <ahem>
      > > may i remind you all that there is a published photo of Prince
      Charles
      > in
      > > full native dress while in Africa?
      > >
      > > by which i mean a loincloth and a bunch of straw.
      >
      > oh, god!!!!! here it comes agaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn!!!!!!!
      > cailte
    • Leslie Lansdowne
      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 3, 2001
        OH, I loved the Bay City Rollers! Leslie was my favorite, although I saw him on a Behind the Music and he seems like a jerk now, and while he may have been the cutest in the 70's he certainly looks quite worn out and old now. The other guys looked pretty good and did I LOVE their accents! I think they were the ones that gave me my love of tartan at a young age!

        Marsaili:-)
        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 3, 2001