Re: Digest Number 6

  • Amie Stafford
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2000
      Hi Dierdre,

      I'm from the early 15th century, England.
      I'm a singer (in 'real life') so I also wanted to
      choose a period that has music I'm particularly
      interested in. I love early music; Troubador music,
      Madrigals and other polyophonic music.

      My fiance also wants to join the SCA with me, so my
      last name may change in July! As it is, my last name
      won't change: Mark and I have the same last name!

      He's particularly interested in armor (what a boy!).
      My main interests are music (as I said) and sewing and
      designing costumery. I took a fantastic costume course
      at UBC last year so I have a begining.
      I'll keep you posted as my persona unfolds!

      May good fortune smile upon your family and flocks,
      Mathilde

      > Message: 1
      > Date: 24 Feb 00 09:14:37 MST
      > From: Dierdre Sybille
      > <outlandswanderer@...>
      > Subject: Re: [Digest Number 4]
      >
      > Merry meet, Mathilde! What made you choose that
      > particular time and place?
      > Please do let us know as more of your persona
      > unfolds :)
      > Dierdre
      >
      > > From: Amie Stafford <amiestafford@...>
      > >
      > > I chose a name!
      > > Mathilde Brystowe.
      > > I'm from England around 1350 (no exact date, yet)
      > >
      > > Like it?
      > > Amie

      Beautiful work, Vermillionn!

      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=262826491