Re: [SCA-Garb] Mongol

  • BeornOTNS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2001
      In a message dated 3/9/2001 6:17:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      SCA-Garb@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > Marika, who is also trying to type around a sleeping cat-although not
      > fat yet-he's only 9 months old!

      You just wait! ;)
      Ingrid

    • sal_boberg@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2001
        --- In SCA-Garb@y..., BeornOTNS@a... wrote:
        > In a message dated 3/9/2001 6:17:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
        > SCA-Garb@y... writes:
        >

        > > Marika, who is also trying to type around a sleeping cat-although
        not
        > > fat yet-he's only 9 months old!
        > >
        > You just wait! ;)
        > Ingrid

        Hehe! Oh - I know! :) I grew up with cats, have had more cats than
        I can remember. I know that some day this skinny teenager will be a
        stocky, fat manx. But for now, I have a hyper young cat that attacks
        the Jack Russell Terrier. At least I have taught him to stay off the
        keyboard, but he still loves to stand between me and what ever it is
        I am looking at - computer screen, sewing machine, needle work, tv,
        book, newspaper, you name it! Gotta love those furry, purry cats! :)

        Marika
      • Daniel Brizendine
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1 2:04 PM
          I am looking for the Mistress that taught the Mongol class at Clothiers and
          for the life of me I cannot find her class materials as I am trying to put
          something together for Kingdom A&S. Please contact me and also if anyone
          has any time to help the newbie with advise and guidance I would be
          appreciative.

          --
          *Szapolyai Zsigmund
          Kingdom of Calontir