Re: [SCA-Garb] Digest Number 132

  • Lady Victoria
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2000
      At 03:49 AM 07/05/2000 -0400, you wrote:
      > Hello to the list,
      >
      > The least expensive price I've ever found for QEWU is from Poison Pen Press
      > at $155. Still expensive, but better than $200.

      Thanks so much for the link!!! I will have to ask for it for Yule, so
      Himself will have enough time to save up for it :)

      Vik

      Lady Victoria's Castle Closet:
      Custom Clothing and Fine Renaissance Designs
      http://www.crosswinds.net/~ladyvictoria/castle.html

      JULY SPECIAL!! buy one full-length muslin chemise, get one FREE!
      15% discount to List Members on top of Monthly Specials! :)
      (Don't forget to sign the guestbook!)

      AIM: Lady Windsong