First Piece of Garb

  • SylvanOak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2000
      Well I finished my first piece of garb today. Its a
      cloak. I used a Mcall's Pattern 8936 and made view B,
      the long hooded cloak. It has slits cut in the side
      seams for armholes. I am not sure I realy like them
      though and may just stitch them up entirely. The only
      thing left now is to get a frog for a closure.

      Lia

      http://invites.yahoo.com/