Re: [SCA-Garb] Skirt Panels

  • Vicky Eisenstadt
    Message 1 of 8 , May 9, 2013
      sorry, I meant IS a weave, as I stated in my original post, clarifying that
      Velvet IS a weave, for the original poster.....I meant to say that velvet
      is not in and of itself a FIBER, again, repeating the information in my
      original post. thanks for the link!

      Alysoun

      On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 5:46 PM, Salli Weston, Scott Theisen <
      vlad.petranella@...> wrote:

      > Actually velvet is a weave... Here is a link that
      > explains the difference. http://www.fashion-era.com/velvets/velvet.htm
      (Snipped multiple replies. Trim YOUR replies! Our digest readers will thank you.)

      --
      "Courage is the virtue of deeds... courtesy is the virtue of language."
      Baron Giovanni di Fiamma

    • JP Holcomb
      Message 2 of 8 , May 9, 2013
        Thank you, everyone for the responses! :)

        -Ciaran

        (Snipped multiple replies. Trim YOUR replies! Our digest readers will thank you.)

        --
        *~T� seomra gan leabhair comhlacht gan anam.*