Re: looking for ideas for 15th c German

  • John Mead
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 28 3:25 PM
      Hah! Try this link, they list tons of stuff, including art museums with a
      web presence by country/city, with links. This should lead you to folks
      who hold appropriate artwork.
      http://www.artcyclopedia.com/

      Yours,

      Ian Jameson

      On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 3:13 PM, John Mead <johnbobmead@...> wrote:

      > Well, the following link will take you to a 1459 Bavarian fighting manual,
      (Snipped by mod. Trim your replies.)

    • John Mead
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 28 3:54 PM
        FaceBook group, focused on 1350-1450, The Age of the
        Cotehardie<http://www.facebook.com/groups/552948401398913/>

        On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 3:25 PM, John Mead <johnbobmead@...> wrote:

        > Hah! Try this link, they list tons of stuff, including art museums (Snipped by mod. Trim your replies.)

      • Peggy
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 28 4:10 PM
          Reconstructing History has a 14th Century jupon and a Landsknecht waffenrok. I haven't used there patterns, but have one on order. Good luck. Margaret

          Sent from my iPad

          On Apr 27, 2013, at 6:19 AM, "Silvester" <professor03@...> wrote:

          > Greetings,
          >
          > I'm dipping back into heavy combat after close to 7 years away and
          (Snipped by mod. Trim your replies.)

        • Silvester
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 29 4:08 PM
            <thud>
            <thud>
            <thud>
            <thud>
            <thud>

            That's the sound of my head hitting the desk because I HAVE that book!

            Thanks!
            Silvester

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 29 4:08 PM
              Awesome!