OT Wknd: paintings of girdle books?

  • Shawn Holstrum Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2013
      Hi, this might be off-topic but someone here might be able to help. For an A&S contest, I want to make a girdle book. However, I must have a period "inspiration piece" and was looking for a painting of a woman wearing a girdle book. Any suggestions on where to look for this? Thanks, --shawn

      (edit by mod. Off topic weekend only).
    • Joan Silvertoppe
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2013
        On Mar 17, 2013, at 1:26 PM, Shawn Holstrum Davis wrote:

        > was looking for a painting of a woman wearing a girdle book. Any suggestions on where to look for this?

        Start here:
        http://www.larsdatter.com/girdlebooks.htm

        Joan

        Lady Joan Silvertoppe