OT WKND: OOP but interesting early hair flare

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2013
      I was sent this from another group I am in. It is interesting both because of the styles shown, which are before our time. Also the interaction and reaction from the professional archaeologists to amateurs with industry experience in the mundane world.

      http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324900204578286272195339456.html?mod=wsj_share_tweet

      YIS
      Bahriah
    • otsisto
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2013
        Thank you. Technically, unless things have changed, there really isn't a
        start date for SCA only a really rough idea. :)
        So this is pretty much in SCA period.

        De