Re: [SCA-Garb] Re: Garment Bag Instructions (all-natural, no zipper!)

  • Kathy Ritscher
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 22, 2013
      should put this in a file for future references. (Especially since I sent the original posting to the trash can by accident and went to retrieve later only to be emptied. :/ )

      From: Joe Jj

      You are positively BRILLIANT!! I was asked to make a garment bag and could not wrap my head around the project.
      (Snipped by mod. TRIM YOUR POSTS!)