MOD NOTE - SNIP YOUR POSTS!

  • Jacqueline Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2013
      I've had a couple of my fellow mods tell me in the last few days that
      several have been put on full moderation for refusing to snip posts,
      sometimes even after warnings. Folks, some of our readers get these in
      digest form. We've always been strict on this, and haven't had many issues
      for a long time.

      Snipping is simple. Keep the pertinent info, what you are replying to, in
      the email, then "trim" or remove the rest. Remove the sig lines, or the 40
      replies from others. Please.

      Snipping shows you care about your fellow readers.

      Bice

      --
      http://dirtygirldesigns.wordpress.com/
      http://www.etsy.com/shop/dirtygirldesigns