Re: [SCA-Garb] Tudor sleeves - pinned back

  • Hannah Hennen
    Message 1 of 38 , Feb 9, 2012
      I just cheated and sewed mine down.

      Zivilia Elisabet Merkel von Fuchs (Elsbet)
      (m.k.a. Beth)

      --
      Perfume is like salt. It's purpose is to enhance the flavor, not overwhelm
      the dish.

    • Lila Richards
      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 28, 2012
        Looks very interesting. Pity it's in Greek, though.

        Sinech.

        Sophia Tsouinaki. "H technikh toy spranging. Apo toys ellhnikoys kekryfaloys, stoys mallinoys kefalodesmoys ths Aigyptoy kai ta zwnaria ths Arkadias" [The Techniques of Sprang: From the Greek Headgear to the Woolen Headdress of Egypt and the belts of Arcadia.] _Archaiologia & Technes_ (84) 2002 pp. 14-20.
        http://www.arxaiologia.gr/assets/media/PDF/migrated/84_14-20.pdf

        Hopefully that's a little more understandable?

        Asfridhr

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6923 (20120228) __________

        http://www.eset.com