Re: [SCA-Garb] lace coif?

  • Salli Weston, Scott Theisen
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 27, 2011
      On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 11:59 AM, otsisto <otsisto@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I think you were wanting this site.
      > http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/workbox/extcap.htm
      >
      > De
      > Who forgot about it.

      Ooops, thanks you were right. I got caught oversharing links.

      Petranella

      --
      Vladimir Radescu
      Petranella Fitzallen

    • Gwen MacAuslane
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 27, 2011
        THAT's IT! Oh thank you thank you! Now when I get home from my business
        trip I can start back on the lace. Um, starting with the overall design.
        But now I have something to work from other than my own madness.

        Now if I could just figure out how to separate that mundane personna that
        takes up so much time. But darn it, she pays the bills.

        Gwen

        On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 9:59 AM, otsisto <otsisto@...> wrote:

        > I think you were wanting this site.
        > http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/workbox/extcap.htm
        <SNIPPED BY MOD. TRIM YOUR POSTS!>

      • otsisto
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 27, 2011
          That happens. Got me finally to look at Belle's men's section. :)
          De