Fabric care question...

  • Hannah Hennen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2011
      I have old fabric (5+ years) and I don't remember what type of fiber it is.
      I'm sure it's synthetic, but my question is, what setting on the iron should
      I use? The delicate settings are rayon, silk and acrylic. Should I just go
      for the most minimal setting to be safe?

      Ilsa Merckel
      (MKA Beth Hennen)

    • Audrey Bergeron-Morin
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2011
        Start colder; if it doesn't do anything (i. e. you're not even getting the
        wrinkles out), increase the temperature, and try on a small corner in case
        you burn it. If it doesn't burn it, try ironing. If it's still not getting
        the wrinkles out, increase the temperature... try on a small corner in case
        you burn it... repeat!