Re: Pattern Database Request

  • Ivinian
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27, 2011
      I think there are bits and pieces of such a project in most people's garb sites; mine has a big list of pattern numbers and whatnot as well. This topic is inspiring me to re-org mine; at the moment it's just a big running list, which probably isn't very easy on the eyes. The GBACG list is probably the closest to this project, but they concentrate on all costumes and all eras, not just the SCA period. http://sewing.patternreview.com/cgi-bin/readall.pl is another site I use for reviews, but they (again) don't focus on history.

      Might one suggest a column for photos of the finished project as well?

      Vangelista
      www.florentine-persona.com